Important Information regarding our Privacy Practices
- Types of information and how we collect it
- We may collect the following information through your use of our website on online forms: name, email, address, phone number, social security number and banking information
- Use of Information
- We use your personal information to respond to your requests for our financial products and services or to provide you with information about products or services that may be of value to you.
- Sharing Information
- We may share your personal information with third parties who are involved with loans or savings account processes, who assist with email distribution and collecting survey information, who are our affiliates and to comply with legal requirements.
- Access and Choice
- You can access your account information at http://www.eloan.com anytime, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Simply log in using the Username and Password you entered when you first opened your Savings or CD account.
- Contacting E-LOAN:
- E-LOAN, Inc.
- Attn: Privacy
- P.O. Box 690547
- Orlando, FL 32869-0547
All deposit products offered through E-LOAN, Inc. (E-LOAN) will be opened through Banco Popular North America (BPNA), a New York state chartered bank insured by the FDIC that is the direct parent company of E-LOAN (i.e. E-LOAN is a wholly-owned subsidiary of BPNA). Processing services are provided by BPNA. All deposits with BPNA are insured for the maximum amount allowed by law, and all balances on deposit with BPNA (whether directly or through E-LOAN) would be combined for purposes of determining FDIC coverage eligibility. Effective July 22, 2010, the new standard maximum deposit insurance amount (SMDIA) is made permanent to $250,000. Your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per depositor. You may qualify for more than $250,000 in coverage if you hold deposits in different account ownership categories. For more information about FDIC insurance coverage, visit www.fdic.gov.